Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an artist reccomendation

Options
  • 26-01-2007 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

I'd usually take this to Mac of Colour Works but he's off travelling as far as I know so that's outta the question.

Basically I've been thinking of getting a treble clef on my left inner arm, going down to the innner forearm, but I wanna have a sorta Celtic slant to it. So I'm looking for an artist who's willing to sit down and draw and throw in their own bit aswell.

I know Justin in Zulu always gets reccomended on this forum, but will he be happy doing a celtic piece? Any other artists who'd be good to take this to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i'd go to zulu anyway me and my mates have all had work done in their and its spot on..

they all seem to be competent and i'm sure if u went into them and said told them what u wanted they would give it to the guy/gal who'd do the best job for u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

the italian lads do some celtic work too, i found em fine...just had to wait around...they aint the best with time keeping :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wilburt wrote:
    the italian lads do some celtic work too, i found em fine...just had to wait around...they aint the best with time keeping :)
    Are they in Zulu or elsewhere?

I saw your tribal piece in the 'Show me Yours' thread, very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Gav in zulu has done some nice celtic work before

Advertisement