Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need some assistance

• 26-01-2007 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi this is my first post, I am a regular hard working attached guy, 34yo. I like sex but dont get it with my partner, she is not interested in it or me. Have not had sex or any kind of sexual contact for a while.

Anyway, I like to please myself if you know what I mean, and I cant even do that at home, as I would get kinda embarrassed.

I like to have contact with people thru text and chat and email, have done this some times and it makes me feel good.

I would really like to find some one who would like to be a contact buddy for me to text, email or chat to, I am not too sure how to go about this, and would welcome your ideas.

So to sum up I like sex, like to please myself, have a reasonably high sex drive, and am a regular guy. I need some advice on how to improve things or help on how to hook up with someone who will become a texting, chatting buddy on the subject.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

How about you talk to your other half and let her know it is bothering you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TJ2237

Hi tried that, she is not interested, tried lots of attention, spoke about it, she is just not into sex, and even when we did have sex in the past, it was always me making the moves and she was not interested really.

just looking for some relief some how.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Cut your losses and move on. Is that an option for you? without cheating or hiding everything from her you wont get much satisfaction....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Hang on a second.

Is she your partner (what I would equate to as your girlfriend) or is she your wife?

I dont buy the "im not into it" line.

There is a reason. It is difficult to give you advice when all we know is the above.

Do ye have kids? How long has she been like this? How long are ye together?

Is she fed up, does she feel unattractive, is she tired, does she fancy you anymore, does she give you any sort of affection, does she show feelings towards you? The list could go on and on.....

Are you willing to put up with this? Seems you'll do anything to keep her happy, including getting satisfaction somewhere else.

I dunno, from rereading your post, something seems off here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TJ2237

She is my wife, been together 15 years have two kids, the usual stuff.

Anyone want to make contact with me, I would be happy to be a text buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think you should be trying to find out what issues your wife has with sex and physical contact and finding the root of the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You should contact a marriage counsellor to work out the issue rather than work around it. If you don't address the real issue it will probably grow and something bad might happen, divorce or such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I'm not a mod but this forum is for personal issues. It's not a x-rated dating site.

I think you're better sticking to passion.com and the other hits I got to a google of "TJ2237" for what you're after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Try some of the online sites like maybefriends.com or anotherfriend.ie - the later you can join for free if you just to message someone but the try and stop you passing personal details until you subscribe,

Re your situation - it need to change either cut losses and get out or decide to make it work and suggest marraige counselling.

Ses the wife see a problem?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Well, if you talk like you post, then you and your wife must have some lengthy conversations.

Seriously, fix what you have now. You'll loose it all and regret not trying that bit harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

TJ2237 wrote:
    Anyone want to make contact with me, I would be happy to be a text buddy.

Why? For what purpose? You hoping to find a mistress online?

Why don't you concentrate on the real world and pursuade your wife to go to marriage counselling with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I'm not a mod but this forum is for personal issues. It's not a x-rated dating site.

I think you're better sticking to passion.com and the other hits I got to a google of "TJ2237" for what you're after.

Wow, just googled that aswell. I think you've definitely come to the wrong place for what your looking here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,076 ✭✭✭✭event

its some sort of spammer looking on google

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement