Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A this week end

• 26-01-2007 6:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Jan 26 - Italian Serie A fixtures updated on
    Friday.
    Saturday, January 27 (GMT)
    Torino v Udinese (1700)
    Palermo v Lazio (1930)
    Sunday, January 28 (GMT)
    AC Milan v Parma (1400)
    AS Roma v Siena (1400)
    Atalanta Bergamo v Catania (1400)
    Cagliari v Reggina (1400)
    Chievo Verona v Empoli (1400)
    Fiorentina v Livorno (1400)
    Messina v Ascoli (1400)
    Sampdoria v Inter Milan (1930)

Preview

Hopefully the Inter and Palermo games will be on TV.

Inter had a great win of Samp and I reckon Samp are gona be a lot better at the weekend and hopefully will result in a class game. Either that or Samp park the team bus infront of their goals. Adriano to score again.

Palermo and Lazio need the points for the CL so I can see this being a hard fought game. How will Lazio do with out Oddo?

How will Roma do with out Totti? They'll win despite him not playing

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Palermo got hammered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

I'm watching Milan vs Parma live. Milan are passing well but Parma's emphasis on defending is turning this into a game of few chances, mostly Milan's. That doesn't matter though, Super Pippo has just given the Rossoneri the lead in the 75th minute. :)

Look out Empoli and Lazio, we're gunning for fourth place! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Super Pippo has just given the Rossoneri the lead in the 75th minute.
    About bloody time Inzaghi scored in that game, himself and Gila have had a hat full of chances today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Another win for Inter.

Roma also won so thats good for the league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Nice to see Marco Materazzi get another headbut

• Advertisement

Nice to see Marco Materazzi get another headbut

Why?

kearnsr wrote:
    Why?

I dont like him
    every football fan(I assume) has a few players who seing them receive a bad tackle or a punch brings a smile to thier face i dont want him dead or anything I just like to see him in pain.

I dont like him
    every football fan(I assume) has a few players who seing them receive a bad tackle or a punch brings a smile to thier face i dont want him dead or anything I just like to see him in pain.

Not a very sporting attitude and I reckon you assume to much

Possibly but the type of player a person is will always have an effect on how people feel about them getting injured or fowled for example I bet quite a few less people shed a tear when robbie savage broke his leg compared to the outporing of sympathy when the likes of schooles got injured

Possibly but the type of player a person is will always have an effect on how people feel about them getting injured or fowled for example I bet quite a few less people shed a tear when robbie savage broke his leg compared to the outporing of sympathy when the likes of schooles got injured

Whats wrong with Robbie Savage?

Any one getting hurt or injured I would have sympathy for regardless of whether you like them or not. I wouldnt shed a tear for them but I wouldnt be delighted in the fact that either Robbie Savage or Paul Scholes got injuried or any other player

• Advertisement
Advertisement