Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Apophis article

Options
  • 26-01-2007 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Found this and thought it to be a good read it has been over a year since i heard or read anything on apophis in fact i didn't know it was called apophis back then.

This article is about the April 13th 2029 possible impact prediction

Also wont it be visable from eurpe? might be nice thing to see have a madd session and just watch it. The one thing i am interested in is if it will effect the tides on earth and if so by how much?

Good article , Terrible title

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/50245/The_World_May_End_April_13_And_You_May_Die_

EDIT: after thinking about it its not such a good article , i just love stargate and didn't know the thing was named apophis and thought the article was better than it was

Advertisement