Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen. A Pair of Yamaha NS-10's

Options
  • 26-01-2007 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

On the 12th of January a pair of Yamaha NS-10's were stolen from my house (Navan area), Meath. These speakers are very distinct as you might know with a white cone and black casing. See pic (actual speakers). The cones were slightly discoloured and there was a scrape on the top of one. If any has any information or anything there will be a reward. The pro audio community in Ireland is fairly small so please keep an eye out. And if someone knows any other local irish forums could you please copy and paste this.

Thank you

http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q17/Dfer128/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭dfer

I forgot to add if anyones scaning through ebay or the buyandsell and the likes and see's something. Please email me at dfer128@yahoo.ie

And if possible could a mod put this thread on sticky please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Very sorry to hear this. Do you have serial numbers or any defining marks other than the scratch?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Carrigsound

I hope you manage to get them back. If you do have the serial numbers that would help.

Good luck

Liam

Advertisement