Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Play & Charge Kit problem

• 26-01-2007 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here.

I bought two play and charge kits off ebay at the end of December, they were sent to my girlfriends house and when they got there I left feedback. Got them to my house a few days later and they didn't work. What happens is, the led glows red for about 5 seconds then turns green indicating it's fully charged but when I plug out the wire it dies straight away.

I emailed the seller but since I had already left feedback they didn't respond. Opened a paypal dispute but no response there either because to get paypal involved it'd cost 22 euro. The things only cost 30 euro so I'd be left with nothing after it. Especially if I had to ship them back to him to get a refund.

They weren't the official Microsoft ones so I figured I'd try a real one. Bought one yesterday in Argos and the exact same thing happened. Turned on the Xbox and plugged in the wire to charge it and after a few seconds it goes from red to green and then dies when I plug it out. Hoping that I just had very bad luck I brought it back today and exchanged it for a new one. Just plugged it in there and same thing again.

Anyone have any ideas what's happening? Or any advice? I'm hoping there's an easy fix because the last thing I want is for there to be a problem with the Xbox and to have to send it away.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Plug it into your PC and see if you get the same problem. If it happens with two of the official ones (I assume you are using the official cables and batteries) then it has to be the controller.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sansebastian

Same thing happens on the pc. Yes official cables and batteries. The controllers work perfectly with the original battery packs that came with them and they work when plugged into the cable. It's just the charging part that's the problem

Advertisement