Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brand New (old) SPAM Cost $180usd

Options
  • 26-01-2007 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

BUSINESS PROPOSAL SPAM We are A ****ER ^ AND ASSRAPER of SMALL RODENTS and SHEEP . We deals on all New HOSE WIPING EQUIPMENT such as
    YORE MA,THE THEATERICAL COMPANY OF OUTER ISLE OF MAN,SAMSON AND DELIA, and many more at very cheap price,We do ship international and we use (RAFTS and PIGEONS )for shippment.We are using this medaium to look for buyers of SMALL RODENTS AND SHEEP, . Do kindly reply back if you are intrested, and as you do, may God bless you .

So you can contact us at THISISNOTAREAL@EMAIL.ADDRESS Director. YES WE HAVE ALLTHE LATEST rabbits IN TOWN AND THEY ARE BRAND NEW ALSO SEALED IN NEW BOX, THE LIST OF THE rabbits ARE LISTED BELOW******************************

[LONG LIST OF CRAP]

You can Contact us at THISISNOTAREAL@EMAIL.ADDRESS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

May God bless you. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Ooh I'll take 10 of everything.

Cheque okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

What do these people actually hope to achieve? That somebody will be stupid enough to give CC details to buy the items or are they trying to collect email addresses?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Die in a fire.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

It would be nice if the poster could actually spell, poor spelling would seem to lessen the impact of his attempt at wit.
    Ah well, his mum probably thinks he's cool, to paraphrase Milhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

YAY!!!! I love having clown sex too!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I too like ass-raping rodents and sheep, maybe we can set up a support group?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    It would be nice if the poster could actually spell, poor spelling would seem to lessen the impact of his attempt at wit.
    Ah well, his mum probably thinks he's cool, to paraphrase Milhouse.
    I think you missed the most important part of the post:
    Last edited by amp : Today at 10:08. Reason: spam

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Pugsley wrote:
    I think you missed the most important part of the post:
    Last edited by amp : Today at 10:08. Reason: spam

:)

Tbh my edits are in caps. The OP is an atrocious speller.

• Advertisement
Advertisement