Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibiza 2007

• 26-01-2007 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

After 17 years on the scene i was in Ibiza last year for amazingly enough the first time and apart from the rip off prices in clubs and Italian posers i loved it and im strongly thinking of going again this summer this time for 2 weeks:eek: :D fcuk me ill come back a few stone lighter :D same people i went with last year aren't going this year but i know of some other people who are so looking into it, so who's planning on going this year and when,do you think electro house will be big again this year,etc,etc, post all your Ibiza stuff on this thread.

Admins-Any chance of making this a sticky pleaze.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 supply72

Been to Ibiza a fe times, and always had a good laugh. The prices have g one through the roof though and as you said mate, a lot of posers. If you want a good holiday go to Thailand. They have some great Raves on the beach at night and there are no presciption laws! So you can walk into a chemist and buy anything you want over the counter as long as you have the cash. Its a bit more expensive than it was years ago but far cheaper and better than Ibiza. Check it out.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sideshow187

yeah i was there last september for the closing parties for the first time!
    Best holiday ever, Cream at amnesia with eddie halliwell was hands down. best night of my life. Got to hear Axwell too, although Paul Oakenfold was crap on the nite. He looked like he was not bothered. That night alone got me back into dance music cos I had gone off it for years. Im starting to get tired of electro house to be honest, but I can wait to see what the next big thing is this season.

booked a week in ibiza, flying out july 13th. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

wouldnt mind going for a couple of weeks cause i cant do my usual summer long holiday this year. how much would i be looking at for about 2 weeks? if i cant afford to make it there this year i reckon i'll just hit a few festivals around europe instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

griffdaddy wrote:
    wouldnt mind going for a couple of weeks cause i cant do my usual summer long holiday this year. how much would i be looking at for about 2 weeks? if i cant afford to make it there this year i reckon i'll just hit a few festivals around europe instead
    ]

id say your looking at over €2,000 and that''s just spending money:eek: we bought tickets in advance last time for a few clubs better that way and cheaper but i still spent about €1,200+ in a week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

haha, that's that out the window then. what the fúck were you doing, washing-up powder boxes full of coke or something? hahaha :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

haven't been since 97 and it was going well downhill even then imo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

griffdaddy wrote:
    haha, that's that out the window then. what the fúck were you doing, washing-up powder boxes full of coke or something? hahaha :D

well there was a fair bit of chemical indulgence it would've been rude not to :D 1 or 2 nites we didn't do MDMA Crystal i was coked up to the gills and i like drinking when im on it and it cost me €100 for 10 bottles of Sol :mad: 10 bottles in the supermarket costs about €8 so a lot of money was spent on drink plus we went VIP in Pacha one nite which cost €125 each but it was a great nite.

You can get by on a bit less, you don't have to go clubbing every nite but with there being so much on the temptation is always there;)

Advertisement