Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Southend (match thread)

Options
  • 26-01-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hopefully a new feature of the forum...

Team news from official site

Out: Berbatov, Ledley, Tainio
    In: Rocha, Jenas, Stalteri
    Doubtful: Snoop, Malbranque, Hudd

BBC says our squad is as follows:
    Robinson, Chimbonda, Lee, Rocha, Zokora, Davids, Jenas, Keane, Mido, Cerny, Murphy, Ghaly, Malbranque, Ziegler, Defoe, Dawson, Huddlestone, Gardner, Lennon, Assou-Ekotto.

Stats and facts

I'd like to see us Rocha and Jenas start, and Keane to partner Defoe up top with us keeping the ball on the floor. I'm on the 8am to Gatwick, so hopefully I'll see a few goals, and they've moved me to the away section to accomodate the 15% Southend allocation (see Goons, thats how you segregate fans)

Comments

Do you think it will be Keane and Defoe up front? Not a favourite pairing with Jol....Mido and Defoe/Keane would be preferable IMO. Glad to see JJ back. Hoping Rocha makes a good debut. Enjoy the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

I would hope we start with Mido/Keane (give defoe a rest for wednesday), and atleast it will give Mido a game under his belt to get back to some sort of fitness.... same with Jenas, he needs to get some games under his belt for the push for the rest of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

www.footballon.net and bbc london on radio:D

Can I listen to the game live anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Good win - always looked in command. Would have had 2 penalties if the fattest, blindest ref (?) in England was awake!!
    Jenas looked good and Rocha had good introduction, Lee infinitely better than A-E, Zokora back to form, Robbie looked like his old self - thought he was brutal on Wednesday. Opposition pretty poor though.
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement