Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your plans for 2007?

Options
  • 27-01-2007 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

What are you planning for 2007? A new tattoo that trip you've always wanted to go on!! Let me know what your going to do this year that will change your life forever!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Gonna work on getting all my tats finished and touched up, and hopefully start work on my back piece.....all after babs is born in August of course.

And more than likely some more piercings, but again these will have to wait, ill have to make do with slowly stretching my lobes at the moment :L

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Im going to invest in 2 tattoo's, a sinn fein one probly and another Irish thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

I'm going to New York in a few weeks and I really want to get something done there but I'm not sure what, and I prefer not to rush into anything so I probably won't get anything. But sometime this year I am filling up the big gap on my right arm with something deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

maybe another piercing or two, i want something different though. There could be a chance of getting a subdermal done around april, bit early in the year to be thinking about it though. another tattoo also may be in the running, time will tell. oh also shave my sideburns :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I have a tribal piece on my forearm that i really want to add to, hopefully will look into it in the coming weeks once i get some funds together...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Get my tattoo finished,
    Few more piercings I think....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Get money, Get bird finished, get right arm sorted, get money, hmmm get more money.

Maybe do a meato and maybe a tongue split

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

maybe a tongue split

Gis a kiss if you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Have to get one covered.
    Planning on getting my Son's/Daughter's name done below my wife's once they are born.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

My plan was to start a sleeve which I did on Thursday:D . It should hopefully be finished in about a month (depending on funds). Also I might start looking into getting a subdermal implant on my side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Have some Frequent Flyer Points itching to be used up so its a bit of a toss up. I would really like to get over to the Borneo Tattoo Convention in June or hop across to New Zealand to get tattooed by Croc from Moko Ink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

hopefully im guna get my 'celtic tree of life' that i got done last year in white redone in green and red or black and red then get a matching Druids World Tree on my left wrist!!! prob try Dirt in Derry or Danny Bullman if im in limerick :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Need to get some piercings I've wanted for a while- a vertical scaffold, my nape and nips re-done, tongue, and another labret :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Get my first tattoo - of what though, I don't have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nipple, labret, tongue and scaffold will do me fine for this year methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

comtemplating gettin the labret re-done but we'll see how it goes from a dental point of view (damaged my gum last time)

also wanna get a night/day full sleeve done with my wrist to elbow being the night and elbow to shoulder being the day (which will be a phoenix rising from its ashes in front of a waterfall)

don't think i can afford much more than that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Gotta get my leg finished and then I'm going to finally get my back done I've had the design in mind for so long, I'm really itching to get it done. Then a Ramones eagle on my arm and maybe one more will finish up year of tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Considering getting my ears repierced and my labret done again. Wouldn't mind another tattoo, too, but I'm not sure what of.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

gonna finish getting my sleeve redone thanks to a certain person who shall remain un-named, getting it done by a great artist in limerick called Jay, then he'll be doing my other arm, gonna get 2 borneo roses done and maybe make a start on the one going on my ribs

edit: oh and possible a lip piercing and a plug or 2

• Advertisement

gotta love plugs! alas i lost one of my favourite ones on a drunken weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

more sextoys, tool eye tatted on each wrist one in black ink the other in white, pray that my keloid ****s off so i can stretch up to 00g and maybe the banjo string pierced oh yeah and a surf trip somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I wanna stretch up to an inch by the end of june-ish...
    Otherwise...

I need to find an artist to do me a design of a new school kinda stave with some funky kinda treble clefs and hearts as notes and the like.

Got some ideas as tats but nothin great as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

got this star 2 weeks ago, hadn't planned on it but i still love it :D got it done by Dirt in Tribal Markings , Derry. He's a v.good artist and knows his ****

we have the same tv remote :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

another derry head, el oh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Oooooh. I'm up to 14mm.

I'm going to 25! This'll be funnnnnn! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭Junior

Was looking at getting a Samurai Warrior done on my left arm, but not so sure anymore, I'm undecided to go for a more trad style or more manga/ainme style, also wondering now about placement if I want more detail in it ...

Also most find funds for it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Jam400

Gonna get mine touched up and maybe extended and might get a bar in the top of my ear?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Go up to around 20mm perhaps. 16mm atm.

Get my tongue web done hopefully and start a navel project. All i'll realistically be able to afford haha.

Advertisement