Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your plans for 2007?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Heading to America for the summer and want to get something pierced while there but dunno what..
    Im quite reserved..Only have my lobes pierced twice..yes im a wild one:D
    Would like something neat/not in your face/nice..

I was thinking of a rook
    Or if I was to get the bit of cartilage right of the rook/above the tragus pierced..whats that called?

EDIT/: oh just found a pic of what im describing in the sentence above here

Any other suggestions would be great,
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

An anti-helix, i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

j0e wrote:
    more sextoys, tool eye tatted on each wrist one in black ink the other in white, pray that my keloid ****s off so i can stretch up to 00g and maybe the banjo string pierced oh yeah and a surf trip somewhere

Do you by any chance have a picture of the "Tool Eye", or where I can find it? I wanna get one too.....?

I only have one other tattoo which I got about 10 years ago. Any kind of needle freaks me out.......even a f**kin knittin' needle!!??:D

Would these 2 pics look good as one tattoo....?

I'm goin to get the sun part and put the eye in the middle instead of the octogram.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Would these 2 pics look good as one tattoo....?

I'm goin to get the sun part and put the eye in the middle instead of the octogram.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Cheers
    http://www.alexgrey.com/
    Check out the Archive and then the tattoos, he does all of tools stuff
    It will give you an idea of what it will look like
    Very nice tat imo.

• Advertisement

Thanks man. I like AG's stuff, but I'm not too sure about putting it on a tattoo....?

EDIT: I'm going to get the tatt done - but not in colour. Those colours look like they'd hurt like f**k to get done!? I'm a bloody wimp! :-)

Advertisement