Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamecon 11 anyone?

• 27-01-2007 2:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

Went to a Gamecon LAN last year and really enjoyed it so I signed up for Gamecon 11 which will run for 36 hours from March 9th to 11th in the Lucan Spa Hotel in Dublin.

Anybody here going? Would be nice if CoD2 was one of the major games! It was last time and it was really enjoyable! A 3v3 S&D tournament was held along with lots of DM/TDM/S&D FFA!

Hope to see you there! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Vash

i will be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Vash!!! There you are!!! Will we team up together again? Only this time we gotta win! I'm playing as much as I can to get back to a proper level and I'm getting there...

Can't wait for it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Mr_Overlord

Vash/Overlord/Steffano for the GC 11 COD Title anyone?? ;)

Vash/Overlord/Steffano for the GC 11 COD Title anyone?? ;)
    Are you serious Overlord? Let's do it I say!

Vash you up for it?

I have a lot of practicing to do but I'm getting there! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

like when me and deco beat ya in the semi's overlord ;)

and we got pounded in the final then:rolleyes:

stas ftw??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 iRich

Does anyone have any idea at how many CoD2 players can be expected at the lan?

I don't know... But I really think there will be a fair few this time. CoD2 is a popular game and I think the competition this year might be quite big considering gametypes & maps will be selected randomly (i.e. not only SD this time but also some CTF, TDM, etc).
    As a result, I think quite a few teams will enter the competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

usually there was 6-8 teams of 3 or so, im think along the lines of 30 or so cod players this time

Advertisement