Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballybofey properties and sites for homes ?..

Options
  • 27-01-2007 5:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

My sister and her husband have recently moved back to their home area of Ballybofey, even though they originate from here. They are findingi it practically impossible to find a site or a house that would meet their requirements of a professional couple with funds.

Currently, they have rented a beautiful house for 1 year, while they look for a site or house 3/4 bedrooms that would meet their high standard needs, good view etc.

They are very alarmed as I am at the prices being asked by estate agents for propertie's and building sites around Ballybofey for sub standard housing.

As a retired couple, who have raised a family and need a 3/4 bedroom family home. I am amazed at the rubbish on offer.

If you know of modern property or a site upon which they could build. I would very much appreciate any suggestion's.

Many thanks.

Paddy :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Try the local auctioneers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Paddy20 wrote:
    They are very alarmed as I am at the prices being asked by estate agents for propertie's and building sites around Ballybofey for sub standard housing.
    Paddy :cool:

It's all relative expectataion . Had they looked at Property Prices in Dublin first and then they would have found Ballybofey dirt cheap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

muffler wrote:
    Try the local auctioneers.

Thanks muffler,,

For your wonderfully intelligent and helpful response :confused:

P. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

It's all relative expectataion . Had they looked at Property Prices in Dublin first and then they would have found Ballybofey dirt cheap...

As you do not even give any indication of your current location, I do not even consider your post worthy of a logical reply.

Wedged between the glorification of your relations and the condemnation of estate agents is a small request for a property. Considering the fact that there would be no more than 2 or 3 twin town users here I fail to see the relevance of its content.

If it was a genuine request then it should be posted in the accommodation and property forum

• Advertisement

Paddy20 wrote:
    As you do not even give any indication of your current location, I do not even consider your post worthy of a logical reply.

Paddy, this is the second of your 2 replies and just like your reply to my post you seem intent on having a go at the poster instead of providing something positive.

I've had enough of this - thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement