Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a fresh (?!) pet

Options
  • 27-01-2007 12:31pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

managed to pick up one of these guys in ungoro last night...

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=52469

reckon i can get much for him or should i keep him for myself?

Splinty

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

IIRC they were selling for around 100g on my server, for some reason....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Guildy of mine grinded for ages for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Why, oh why? People have too much time/money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Er.. Why would people want to buy this? lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

question...this is BOP...but is it like the golden hatchlings which you can equip and then unequip and still sell on? if so ill just keep it for a while... was offered 30g for it the other day but gonna hold out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I don't understand why people want pets. They use up a bag slot and they are absolutly useless. They don't even look nice. You always get the noob rogue as well who leaves his pet out when he's in stealth and it follows him around. Don't know if they've fixed that yet, but they should. You can't rely on people to be smart in Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Binomate wrote:
    I don't understand why people want pets. They use up a bag slot and they are absolutly useless. They don't even look nice. You always get the noob rogue as well who leaves his pet out when he's in stealth and it follows him around. Don't know if they've fixed that yet, but they should. You can't rely on people to be smart in Wow.

IS THAT WHAT THAT WAS???

i had a lurky walk behind me the other day when grinding and couldnt figure out what the hell lurky was doing in nagrand?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

you can get 100g+ i'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I like non-combat pets, I've got a little white kitten that follows me everywhere I go.

Advertisement