Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

medion laptop vista upgarde - has anyone been able to order it?

• 27-01-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Got a medion laptop a while back , and came with a free upgrade to vista.
    However when i try to order it from www.medion.com/vista it accepts my serial number and asks for address. Then the error message saying theres a problem with my address and asks me to call a number ( on which the guys speeks in german lol) email support was a waste of time and the uk phone support just told me to use the www site ffs.

Has anyone been able to successfully order an upgrade?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

might be better to move this to the laptop forum i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

bump - surel soemone else as ad this issue?

bump again - anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Assuming you bought it in aldi or lidl why not just go back to the shop?
    Those guys are usually pretty good for customer sevice.

just got an email from them , so posting as an fyi for anyone else who had the same problem . I was able to order it no problem just now.
    Sehr geehrter Herr ******

Thank you for your email dated Jan. 24th, 2007.

We knew about this problem which existed especially for Irish customers because they have no area codes or house numbers. But meanwhile our technical department worked on this problem and it has been solved. We have meanwhile received several purchase order via webshop from Irland.

Please try to order again (using Internet Explorer instead of poss. Firefox).

We kindly ask you to contact our service center by eMail www.buhl.de/kontakt/medion .
    Please also remind that we are definitely only allowed to ship the upgrade within the order time-limit of March, 31th, 2007 as per the upgrade conditions. We will be able to ship after receipt of all order information from your side and prepayment details in time.

Thank you for your kind understanding and retrial.

Sincerely yours
    BUHL Data Service Team
    Ulrike Edelmann
    - Service Center-

That was response toemail number 10 lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement