Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Winner

Options
  • 27-01-2007 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I want Shilpa to win, not just because of the whole Jade thing but she was def the best housemate. I know Dirk was in the A-Team in all that but there's nothing worse than encouraging grumpy old men! If Jermaine won though I'd be pleased as well.

Winner of Celebrity Big Brother 2007 34 votes

Jack
    0% 0 votes
    Jermaine
    2% 1 vote
    Shilpa
    11% 4 votes
    Dirk
    38% 13 votes
    Ian
    29% 10 votes
    Danielle
    17% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Shilpa will win, why?

Because the bookies are seldom wrong with BB, she is 1/4 favourite with Jermaine the nearest at 4/1.

I'd like H to win, why? Because I backed him to win at the start, but my bet looks bad now, he's out to 50/1.

Betting aside, I'd like Shilpa to win, just so she comes out on top over the rancid vile bully.

Starbuck for 2nd place!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I think Shilpa would be good to win, she hasn't sat back like Jermaine has and kept quiet, she always trys to get involved and hasn't let any of the negitives in the house effect her too much, once jade left she was back to her self soon after. Dirk has been good to watch, but has been too negitive about the whole thing, if he wasn't sulking half the time he'd have a better chance. H has done well like shilpa, but maybe he's a bit emotional about things in the house. Danielle will be booted out first on sunday, unless something amazing happens

edit forgot jack was in there, don't think he has much chance of winning either

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I think Danielle will be placed higher than Jack, I know Danielle's comments were awful to Shilpa but at lease she apologised in some shape or form and brings some humour, Jack is a prat and I can't forget the fact he told Shilpa to use her teeth and kept calling her a wanker. He pushed Jade in the 1st place with the mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

H from Steps!
    He makes me laugh without saying a thing!He is the most genuine housemate in there.He's a normal bloke who is sound and you could imagine having as a friend.
    Russel Brands comments on him are just hillarious.

Vote for H people!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I want Shilpa to win, not just because of the whole Jade thing

I think for that reason alone Shilpa will win. Public support is on her side.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Kojak wrote:
    I think for that reason alone Shilpa will win. Public support is on her side.

Yeah, she'll obviously win. Unfortunately...

I hope a celebrity wins, thats all. Hopefully Jermaine or Dirk.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I like Shilpa but hope that Dirk wins as he has been consistently amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Dirk is my hero and i hope to be as grumpy as him when i reach 60.
    seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I can't see any reason Jermaine should win. Yes, he's been calm for 3 weeks. That's about it really. Might as well have watched paint dry

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Order out of the house:

Jack
    Danielle
    Ian
    Jermaine
    Shilpa
    Dirk - winner

At least that's what I want. Not sure if it's likely to happen. Probably be Shilpa that will win. I like her, but would rather Dirk won. I'd be happy so long as it isn't Jack or Danielle though (not that there's any liklihood of them winning)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

BuffyBot wrote:
    I can't see any reason Jermaine should win. Yes, he's been calm for 3 weeks. That's about it really. Might as well have watched paint dry
    Yeah I agree.
    From what I've seen it looks like a kind of passive protest on his part.
    Dirk seems to have been doing the same thing, only (according to himself) his real personality pops out now and then.
    Jack and Danielle were involved in the bullying thing, so I don't think they'll win. Out of the people left, the only people who deserve to win are Ian and Shilpa... but with the possibility of a sympathy vote around Shilpa and based on their general entertainment value, I'd put Ian as the winner.
    But a part of me still wants Dirk to win... even though I don't think he really deserves it.

quickbeam wrote:
    Order out of the house:

Jack
    Danielle
    So far so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

and Shilpa wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

I see that Sky News has Shilpa winning while Davina is still interviewing Jermine!!!! It must be massively delayed!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

twenty8 wrote:
    I see that Sky News has Shilpa winning while Davina is still interviewing Jermine!!!! It must be massively delayed!

Don't understand the problem. If Jermaine was being interviewed, then the winner was already announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

lol - who would be left in the house to win other than shilpa?

I think she's distancing herself from Dirk so she can go after Russells dick-sacks.

Advertisement