Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Angling Expo - February 17th & 18th '07

Options
  • 27-01-2007 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up to anyone who's not been before.

Well, well worth a visit this year. I've been the previous 2 years and have got some unbelievable bargains.
    Bought the majority of my lures for the year last time at a fraction of the store bought price.

A great plave to get clothing and luggage as well. Waders and box's/bags can be picked up quite cheap.

Mosty of the big retailers have stalls, competition's a great thing!

No official website, basic info Here

(Am in no way associated with the event in case it seems like I'm touting it! Just appreciate a bargain!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

For those of us who don't live near the pale would someone please explain where this place is?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

If memory serves me right, its just off the Airport roundabout on the swords/old N1 exit, just take that exit and then I think its the next roundabout the exhibition center is the 3rd Exit (I think). Its damn easy to get too and the AA normally have their signs up for it.

Advertisement