Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal Rumble Predictions

• 27-01-2007 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

My prediction is it will come down to Undertaker, Orton and Michaels. Taker will be eliminated and then Michaels and Orton will square off. Everyone will expect HBK to win but Edge will come back in and screw Michaels thus your Royal Rumble winner - Randy Orton. Orton faces Cena at Mania, while Michaels and Edge will face off.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Umaga (Last Man Standing Match)

I expect the "injured" John Cena (wink, wink) to prevail in this one. I'm interested to see what happens to Umaga from now on if he is to be knocked out by Cena for a 10 count.

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy

Batista to retain to set up the Taker match at WM23.

ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Test

Couldn't care less. Hate the both of 'em. I hope the fans crap all over it.

Hardys vs. MNM

This should be another good match. I predict Matt and Jeff to get the victory.

The Rumble match tends to make this PPV and I expect it to be good this year. I hope Punk gets a good showing in the Rumble but the way things are going I suspect he'll be dumped out by Khali. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

the rated r superstar will win.

UMAGA to win

no anawer----a bit stupid to ask anyone (not you mr nice guy, the wwe)

TEST

Hardys vs. MNM
    should be a good match i reckon mnm will win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Rumble Orton
    WWE Cena to retain after some idiotic interfeerence sets up umaga for a kncok out
    WHC Batista or else the streak vs championship maych at WM is off
    ECW bobby what , who? who cares, its dead on its arse thanks to wwe
    Hardyz v MNM looking forward to this i say MNM, to set up a feud leading into WM with some TLC action hopefullly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

It think it'll be Undertaker (hopefully from number 5 ;))

I wanna see Umaga win this, I think. Actually, I don't give a rat's ass anymore, i'm getting sick of Cena as champ, but I don't think Umaga should get the belt.

Mr. Kennedy.....KENNEDY to lose, Batista to win by cheating to set up a much needed heel turn and then lose at 'Mania.

I'd like to see Test as Intercontinental Champion again, I mean ECW world champ for the first time, lol. But i'd say Lashley will retain.

Hardys vs. MNM

Match of the night IMHO, but is WWE starting to rely on this match to boost PPV buy-rates, I mean 3 times in about 5 PPVs.

Expecting the Rumble to be good, but i'm not gonna get it a) cos I don't have €22 to piss away if its crap and b) cos my friend is gonna tape it, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭d1sc0g1rl

20070125_rum_30talent.jpg
    either Shawn michaels or randy orton.I hope shawn michaels

20070115_rum_kenbatnew.jpg
    kennedy to win by DQ,undertaker will interfere

20070115_rum_lastmannew.jpg
    john cena will win

20070116_rum_testlash.jpg
    couldn't care less

20070116_rum_mnmhardyz.jpg
    MNM to win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Orton, HBK & Taker are the names being said at the moment and the ones i'm stuck between. But I think when It comes down to it i'm gonna say Taker.

I think its pretty obvious...Cena

Batista

Don't really care but I hope Lashley loses!

Hardys vs. MNM

Hardys to win. Should be a good match i hope
    ----

Ordering it, hope its worth it. Most looking forward to the actual rumble as always!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 deathray 4000

Orton
    Im gonna go out on a limb here and call a draw.
    kennedy by d.q
    Test
    Hardys vs. MNM
    No contest and after the match mnm will try and attack the hardys with a ladder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Cena, Lashley and Batista to retain. I won't be watching the ppv for those matches

MNM and the Hardys should have a good match, although they won't be given as much time as they got on the ECW ppv unfortunately. I'll go with whoever lost that ECW match..so I think that means I'm going for MNM here. Performances count a lot more than wins and losses

I was thinking that Shawn would win the Rumble, up until today.. Now I'm siding more with Edge, Orton or Taker. I'll go with Undertaker, although yesterday I'd have put Edge ahead of him. Hopefully it's these four guys who are the last eliminated, so there will still be a lot of excitement left in it

I'm thinking that the last man standing match might end with Cena putting something heavy on top of Umaga. Didn't someone do that before, to Big Show I think? Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I have this image of Rock putting a forklift down on Big Show

EDIT: It was Mankind actually, wasn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Orton to win this one.The last three will be orton,hbk and edge(I not 100% sure on this because I dont think that WWE would put 3 stars from the same show in the final 3)....Anyway when its all said and done Orton will win(YAY!!!!)

its gonna be another "cena fights against the odds" and he will retain the title and hopefully lose it at mania

Batista to win and like nice guy said-Batista vs taker WM23

its "ecw" who the **** cares?Lets see lashley or test?meh who cares!!!

Hardys vs. MNM

Hardys to win this one

Overall the card is smaller than it has been in previous years so im suspecting its going to be a long rumble match and hopefully it will be one to remember aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

WWE1161SB_L.JPG

pre-ordered this event purely because of the steelbook case,why cant more wwe dvds come packaged like this?

oh and edge to win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Rumble:
    Edge or Shawn
    WWE:
    Cena
    WHC:
    Booker. Purely so this Title/streak shíte doesn't happen! Although the general consenus is that Taker/Batista will happen!
    ECW:
    ?
    Hardyz v MNM:
    MNM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

They seem to be pushing HBK and going for an Edge vs Orton deal, but the reality is that they will screw it up and give the win to someone like Kenny. Him or Orton. most likely the latter.
    as for the other matches, the only one i'm interested in seeing is the tag match.
    the hardys to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Undertaker to win the Rumble to take on Batista at WM23.

Cena over Umaga. Umaga will look like a mouse instead of a beast after this, hopefully he will de-pushed.

Batista/Kennedy to end in DQ or something, I can see this lasting until No Way Out when Kennedy will do the job.

Lashley over Test to retain the WWExtemelyCrappyWrestling title in the worst match of 2007. Couldn't give a flying fcuk about it.

MNM over The Hardy Boyz - I really don't know where this fued is leading to. Jeff vs Mercury at No Way Out? All 4 guys eventually fueding with each other with Jeff's IC title in the mix?

loads of TNA chants :)

and a prediction that I won't be pissing away €22 on most of this crap.

I really don't think WWE know Cena's opponent at Mania yet thus I can't see them setting up a title match for definite yet but if they have it will be Orton. I can see Cena taking on Edge and Orton in a 3 way or Michaels joining in a 4 way. Micheals will not job to Cena in Detroit and WWE will not have Cena job to Micheals, Michaels will not win the rumble.

Gillie wrote:
    WHC:
    Booker.

As much as I'd like to see that, I'll go out on a limb and say that it won't happen at the Rumble

Fozzy wrote:
    As much as I'd like to see that, I'll go out on a limb and say that it won't happen at the Rumble

I know that. As already stated it's wishful thinking on my part!:(

Haha, you do realise that it's Kennedy in the match and not Booker, don't you?!

Fozzy wrote:
    Haha, you do realise that it's Kennedy in the match and not Booker, don't you?!

Holy Dogshít!:D
    Goes to show I don't watch Smackdown these days!:rolleyes:

Ok then. Kennedy!

Advertisement