Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iced Earth Confirmed for Wacken 07

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Im already going, this is icing on the cake though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah, heading back myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Pugsley wrote:
    Im already going, this is icing on the cake though :)

Would you be able to PM some advice about travelling to this festival. Id like to go just no idea how to get there? Cheers for any help u can give

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Yeah, heading back myself.

Would you be able to PM some advice about travelling to this festival. Id like to go just no idea how to get there? Cheers for any help u can give

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

May aswell give this one to everyone, its really quite easy to get there:
    http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2007/main-info/anfahrt/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

As much as I dislike Tim Owens version's of the old stuff, this is good news! Bad news however as Mendeed and Lordi are confirmed :P

On top of the bands mentioned already in the thread, you people should be looking forward to Communic, check em out...

Yeah I may be heading to this with a couple of mates either roadtripping it in a car or getting a plane to Hamburg and getting taxi/bus from there. Who'd be interested in a boards.ie meetup? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Sounds good. love to go myself but I doubt that will happen... Can't wait for that new Iced Earth album though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Seriously considering this, this year. Haven't been in a while, but so far there are a few bands I wouldn't mind seeing.. Toss up between this & Graspop - I'll see how the line-ups shape up i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Last year was simply amazing so definately heading back this year again. Oh and one tip i wish we had, you dont need to really bring you own cans etc (irish festival stylee) theres a big market in there where you can buy big crates of beer for cheap - just stoock up on a few extra though causethey run out of crates on the last day leaving you going around begging off randomers, but to be fair its a big love fest there, everyone sharing around everything like a big metal family. Oh and bring extra cash, as theres a giant metal market with very well priced cd's that you have no chance of finding in ireland.

Advertisement