Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crap Eviction, C4 are pathetic!

Options
  • 27-01-2007 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Ok Folks, Last nights eviction was fixed,

1.They had a 1 hour interval (never before!) for ugly betty so they could probably brief jo about what she'd done BEFORE the interview which brings me onto...
    2.She was hopeless in the interview and coudn't make sense of herself.
    2. Is it a bit unusual that they evicted Cleo AND Jo together so that there would not be 100% boo's?
    3.Why did davina not walk either of them down the catwalk before announcing the ad break like she usualy does? (Would the crowd be 2 abusive to Jo?:rolleyes:)
    4.Why did NONE of the crowd in the Interview studio boo'?:cool:

I think its very unfair that Channel4 can get high ratings because of the bullying issue, but manipulate the show because of it so Jo would not have to face the same reaction as jade did and face up to the consequences of what she did:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Is this the first year where they're not calling it "your best bits" and instead using "your story from your time in the house"? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Ok Folks, Last nights eviction was fixed,

1.They had a 1 hour interval (never before!) for ugly betty so they could probably brief jo about what she'd done BEFORE the interview which brings me onto...
    2. Is it a bit unusual that they evicted Cleo AND Jo together so that there would not be 100% boo's?
    3.Why did davina not walk either of them down the catwalk before announcing the ad break like she usualy does? (Would the crowd be 2 abusive to Jo?:rolleyes:)
    4.Why did NONE of the crowd in the Interview studio boo'?:cool:

I think its very unfair that Channel4 can get high ratings because of the bullying issue, but manipulate the show because of it so Jo would not have to face the same reaction as jade did and face up to the consequences of what she did:mad:

I fail to see how the above is anything near a proof that things were fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Is this the first year where they're not calling it "your best bits" and instead using "your story from your time in the house"? :confused:
    I think it was just with Jade and Jo (can't remember about Cleo), they couldnt say to those two that they had been great housemates and neither of them really had any best bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

magnumlady wrote:
    I think it was just with Jade and Jo (can't remember about Cleo), they couldnt say to those two that they had been great housemates and neither of them really had any best bits.
    Yeah, this is what I'm wondering... did they retire the "best bits" phrase completely because of the controversy this year.
    I noticed it with Jade first, so I was looking out for it with the other two... they used the same phrase for Jade, Jo and Cleo.
    I haven't watched the last few seasons of BB, so I was wondering if they did this especially.

I wasn't expecting them to drag Cleo into it with the whole "why didn't you step in?" line of questioning... I was hoping for a more light hearted Dirk-focused eviction interview.
    Hope the rest of the ceremonies aren't ruined because of Jade and her big flapping mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's called a schedule. Ugly Betty is scheduled for an hour at 9.30 every Friday, so why would the move it for one week just because BB is on?

Eh? You're not even making sense. If it was "fixed" she would have been briefed, pampered and preened.

Not really, again considering the way the program was being fitted around Ugly Betty and The Friday Night project, there wasn't much else they could do.
    3.Why did davina not walk either of them down the catwalk before announcing the ad break like she usualy does? (Would the crowd be 2 abusive to Jo?)

2's company, 3's a crowd? Specially navigating down stairs etc
    Why did NONE of the crowd in the Interview studio boo'?

Because they always tend to try and choose fans of evicted housemates to go in studio - always have done. a) they are more likely to cheer at the right time and b) not disrupt the interview with noise.

As "proof" of anything..it's a pretty week argument!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

BuffyBot wrote:

Not really, again considering the way the program was being fitted around Ugly Betty and The Friday Night project, there wasn't much else they could do.

If they couldn't move Ugly Betty, it would have made more sense, and being fairer to announce those being evicted before Ugly Betty and then have them leave and have the interviews after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

RE: Buffy Bot

That might be your opinion, but i think if you look bewtween the lines its fixed....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

christ.

they took them out of the house right away so that Jo could be briefed on what had happened. it was not fixed.

go here and knock yourself out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

julep wrote:
    christ.

they took them out of the house right away so that Jo could be briefed on what had happened. it was not fixed.

go here and knock yourself out.
    i disagree, IMO it was fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

julep wrote:

Thats why it was fixed because she KNEW what was coming beforehand...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

how the fúck is that a fix?

listen, people are sheep. if the papers tell them that they need to vote for shilpa to win so that they don't look racist, then people will do just that. that's hardly a fix. it just proves that people are really stupid.
    come back to me when you have definitive proof of a fix.

ahh, screw it. people will always find something to complain about.

Advertisement