Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEXT Pro Evo

Options
  • 27-01-2007 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

When is the next pro evo coming out? There is a rumour that the PES 2007 is coming out on the 6th of February 2007!

Also, has anyone got the piggyback PES strategy guide with video? Is it worth buying ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

In IRL wrote:
    When is the next pro evo coming out? There is a rumour that the PES 2007 is coming out on the 6th of February 2007!

Also, has anyone got the piggyback PES strategy guide with video? Is it worth buying ?
    I cant see the next one being so soon I reckon that is Winning Eleven or whatever its called. It usually comes out just before christams with Fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

normally october isn't it, just after the football season starts so they can have up to date teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Pro Evo 2007 i heard is Pro Evo 6 for North America

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

In IRL, as mentoned that 2007 version is just PES6 for North America as another user told you previously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭In IRL

thanks guys.

now instead of renting the game i will go buy one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

The expert guide is very good btw

Advertisement