Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing Adobe Premiere Pro 2 capture files on TV

• 27-01-2007 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭

I am in the process of converting c 50 hrs of Video 8 to DV through a Canon MV750i.

The files are c 25GB a pop and I am wondering can I convert them into some thing else to show on TV from the laptop, running windows xp with 1 firewire port and 3 USB ports, or view them on TV in some way before I start editing.

The vga output is knackered as is the wide screen function on the laptop - hence the question.

Thanks
    Colm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I know this is a long shot but you don't have a modded XBox by any chance? I have mine modded and it can show movies (xvid, divx but not mp4-part10 i.e. HD) from any of the computers on the network.

Advertisement