Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tg4 in the quays pub

Options
  • 27-01-2007 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering does anyone know what the program is called that was being recorded upstairs in the quays last week? Its a tg4 music program kind of like your a star except it was showbandish kind of music? Daithi is presenting it....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Nua

Its called Glor Tire (Country Voice) and it'll be starting on TG4 in early Febuary . . . . vote for Daithi for Personality of the Year (for free) on iftn.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

A relative of mine went on two nights, the wild thing! She says it'll be shown on Wednesday, 7 February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

If that conall from ros na rún wasnt there it wont be worth the look!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

That thing has to be the worst show in television history.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

thanks for the info. Me and a friend were dragged into being in the crowd so we want to see our minute of fame...they told us to stay for the whole thing but we managed to leg it after about 15 minutes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement