Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 1st Tattoo

Options
  • 27-01-2007 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Well ya see..I know what I want and I have for a good while now but I wanna know in your opinion the best Tattoo parlour in Dublin,prices,pain and all that ****, I heard the stomach tats are ****ing viciously painful

freddieljungberg1uq.jpg
    200401141412_b08.jpg<<<This in the same place
    Tattooboxinggloves.jpg<<<I want this one on my shoulder

And also Im getting my uncles name and dates on my wrist.
    Yeah so basically has anyone got any stomach tats??Are they THAT painful?? What about the wrist also???

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Just curious as to why you want to copy someone elses tattoo?

./edit oh and yes, they hurt like hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 resigirl

Hi,

If you want a good panther go to Jonny Eagles. He did mine about 12 years ago on my chest and it still looks class!! It hurts but nothing u can't handle and once you get started there is no going back I mean u can't leave the shop with a half tattoo!!

Whatever about posting tattoo's please keep posting pictures of Freddy Lundberg!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

stomach isnt too bad
    best plan is to go into a tattoo shop and ask em yourself, theyl tell you all you need to know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wrist aint bad, depends on your pain tolerance though I guess.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

The text i have on my wrist wasnt too bad at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

nah wrist doesnt hurt, as far as i remember it just felt a bit weird although its been tattoed over quite a few times now so i really dont notice it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Got my other wrist done during the week, its nothing. Though saying that I nearly blacked out cos I was sat next to the radiator and the rapid transition from cold to hot didnt sit well with me... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

wow jeebus you are telling me... glad you are still with us :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hahaha! legend. I gots ones on my wrist. Easy. But I love pain, so don't ask me....

Advertisement