Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I use a PAYG sim in a bill pay phone?

• 28-01-2007 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

With o2?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,032 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You should be able to use a Speakeasy sim without problems. If you want to use a sim from another network, you'll probably need to get the phone unlocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Should be okay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

okay thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

would imagine it would be ok

I did the reverse, put a billpay sim into a (cheap) speakeasy phone while I'm waiting to change over to three (once the SE 950 is available).
    no point in paying for an upgrade & tying myself into a new 12 mth contract

registered the phone as an upgrade on a friends account and they got the €90 credit :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Yep everything should be ok, the bill pay phone will accept a pay as you go card.

• Advertisement
Advertisement