Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midi not playing back

Options
  • 28-01-2007 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I have a pc which has an m audio delta card and trust soundcard, which are hooked up to a mixing desk connected to the speakers of my pc. So I can basically record and play midi and audio. Problem, is, just randomly, over the xmas break, the midi wont play back any more. Ive messed around with the input/output settings in Sonar, and have moved the trust, and m audio cards up to the top along with the usb keyboad which I have hooked up. That only worked once when Sonar told me that I needed to select the midi/audio i/o settings. And the midi sounds werent correct. Ive also messed around with the i/o settings in each track, and that doesnt do anything. How do I fix this problem?

Advertisement