Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting/Transport Disappearance

Options
  • 28-01-2007 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭

Am I missing something really obvious or has Commuting/Transport disappeared off the little drop-down menu at the bottom right of every page?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi Europerson,

Im not sure what menu you are refering to the on the bottom right of every page. Its still there for me in the main dynamic menu on the top of the page under Soc - Commuting & Transport - Commuting and Transport.

The only change recently was to make a new category also called Community & Transport to allow sub forums and the eventual renaming of the category to cover more subjects.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Sorry about the bad description: I meant the 'Forum Jump' feature. It's back now, but it's moved down a few places.

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement