Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something good about BT

Options
  • 28-01-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭

JUst a small good story, was with UTV and dial up package, signed up Tues night to BT 35 euro offer and modem arrived Friday morning, plugged it in and it worked away straight away and getting roughly 800-850 kbps from irishiptest.com. Didn't think my line would be BB activated that quickly.
    Though must admit, BT online status still says nothing done and never got my text saying it was ready like many of my friends!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

BT were pretty quick for me when i got BB for the first time in my new house... as soon as the exchange was enabled. You moved from UTV so all that work was done beforehand.

Their actual BB product is grand. Its their customer service, billing, etc etc pretty much everything else about them is rubbish.
    Took my parents 3 years.. THREE YEARS i kid you not to get BT to take Direct Debit!! I mean FFS they are trying to make it easier to give them money and for 3 years they kept "misplacing" the info! Just like they misplaced "both" of my orders for the full telephone and internet package and all i ever ended up getting was the Broadband package of which i have no compaints.

However they are now loosing me as a BB customer as i switched to perlico. Their BB is probably not as good but at least they should be able to actually keep my order for the phone package.

Advertisement