Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus Anti Vibration

• 28-01-2007 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok pc still got a bit of a hum with all internal fans off and 2 s-flex at 800rpm.
    was looking at this what do ye think will it make a diffrence ??

its abit exp anyone know were i can get this or sumtin like it for cheaper ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Thats quite cheap to be honest. But unless you want to pay delivery charges from the uk komplett would be your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

so what ye think will it make much of a diff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

to a delta at full wack, yes. to 2 x Sflex's at 800rpm, no. Don't bother, the noise you are hearing is not vibration noise but the air turbulence created by the fans. Should of stuck with the P180 ;) lovin mine:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Yes awhir thank you for the beautiful case

except for te big hole at the top:D

you like it plonk can have 4 hdd rubber things :D

• Advertisement

ok guys was wonderin if ye could help me making my pc more slient.

ok i have got 2 fans running and they are sythe s-flex at 800rpm i got my tuqi turned off and my passive chipset.the heatsink on the gfx is a accelro x2 at 30% which is silent.the only things i think that are running are the 2 hdds which are seagates and the 2 fans.the sound i hear is a humm which i can hear the odd click off the hdd over.

so any ideas ,

also i have moved my pc down under the desk and there is no diffrence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

that case offers little to no sound proofing. Why did you get rid of your P180 for it if you want silence???? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I'd recommend wearing headphones and listening to music while on the computer or getting a different case.

this case is mena be very quite (ocuk forums and fallkus).

got rid of the p180 because that case drove me MADDDD and there was a hole on the top for a dual rad so that would of defeated the purpose.

so any ideas i sleep in the same room so...

like the case is very quite its just when you are trying to go to sleep ur ears adjust and it sounds louder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

You can hear a hdd click over the fans?

You lucky batsard. All i can hear is fans.

My c2s is almost quiet, but i can sleep with it. My opty makes so much noise i have to turn it off when i sleep. But i guess thats coz it has 13 fans :(

gpu = 2 fans
    cpu = 1 fan
    ram = 3fans ( not silent as i thought they were )
    psu = 2 fans ( silent )
    exhaust " back " very loud
    exhaust " top " Silent
    intake = 2 fans " way to loud "
    pwm fan = 1 fan, silent
    xtra gfx cooling = 1fan ( noisy bastid )

Gah thats 14....

Oh well when i use this pc i always use headphones so its not to much of problem..... i guess. Would be nice to leave it fold all night. but the heat this things puts out is madness.

Advertisement