Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer wanted

• 28-01-2007 3:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Drummer wanted.
    Original Dublin band-all aged around 27-doesn't matter what age you are though
    We jam in city centre and have been giggin solid since october.
    We want to start recording proper demos we have our own 16 track studio .
    I can't send any demos as my internet connections too slow but if you're interested about joining a band you'll come in for a jam.
    pm if you're interested cheers

What we listen to: beatles, stones, the who, cream,neil young,dylan, Brian jonestown massacre, B.R.M.C, the loving spoonful, captain beefheart, pink floyd, brendan benson, the beach boys, stone roses, allman bros, prodigy, wilco, the clash, buffalo springfield, C.S.N.Y., the velvet underground, the stooges, miles davis, John Coltrane, mahavishnu orchestra, Ryan adams, bowie, the flaming lips, the doors, Can, Sonic youth, screaming trees, Spirit, the smiths, Dr John, Oasis, Mercury rev, the small faces, the faces, the zutons, the yardbirds, Howlin wolf , the supremes, marvin gaye, muddy waters, rem, funkadelic, Queens of the stone age, th byrds, hendrix, Love, weller, Kinks, Nirvana, pearl jam, Tom Petty, MC5- I think thats enough to mention-Surely theres a drummer out there that likes some of this stuff?;)

Comments

Advertisement