Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

valentine ideas??

Options
  • 28-01-2007 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

heya, i'm currently in a new relationship and will be with my partner for just over a month or so by the time february 14th comes around. i know everyone is different but i'm just wondering what suggestions anyone has for a little gift. i'd like to get them something, but nothing too big, so as not to freak them out! mixed cds are out of the question, i already make them loads! thank you :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

RonanB, are you involved in this company. You appear to be pushing it really hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

lol.i appreciate the link but i dont think i want to get anything like that for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

where did it go? Am I seeing things? I really have got to stop boardsie-ing before my morning coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

where did it go? Am I seeing things? I really have got to stop boardsie-ing before my morning coffee!

dont worry i saw it too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement