Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hattrick.org

Options
  • 28-01-2007 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

how many of you play Hattrick? its pretty good, good gameplay but its very realistic as in the matches are 90 mins long and have 15 mins half time unlike trophy manager it just takes 2 mins to complete a match. also in hattrick the games are spread out every like week too. but alot more features in it and over 980,000 players... i've got a team in the 5th division , started a few weeks back and havent lost a game since. anyways its worth a try if your into football managing games online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Its a great game alrite...but think i was thrown in at 2 good a level! Im in IV.14 but 6 of the other 7 teams are much better than me. Think ill be down in level 5 next year & i think id fit in better there. Such a good game tho...im only at it a few weeks but love it. May arrange a friendly soon for the laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

Hattricks great fun have been playing for the past 2 years or so .......
    Im in III.4 now shame theres not a Boards Hattrick forum there was talk of it some time ago and i see there is a trophy manager one now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I've been playing it for over four years now.

A forum on Boards wold be a waste, I think. We get the odd thread here on this Forum and I don't think the amount of posts would justify a separate forum. In any case, there are plenty of conferences on Hattrick as it is to keep people entertained.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

yeah even still i think there is only 30,000 people playing trophy manager and there is 931,393 people playing Hattrick so an argument for a Forum isn’t crazy.

Even with the conferences i find them a bit cumbersome a boards format would be much better and im sure many people would join boards if there was a forum dedicated to it(don’t know that the servers could handle too many Hattrick players though :D )

It would be interesting to know how many people on boards already play and have teams in Hattrick

what team are you btw ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Just started playing it last week. Won my first match 5-1 :)

It's be nice to organise a friendly with one of you guys.

My teams Rincewind's Wizzards based in Finland.
    Username - deman1968

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

I have been playing for almost a year now. I tend to forget to arrange friendlies a lot, but I'm in division IV.55 (FC Crabmeat) if anyone wants to check my team out.

Advertisement