Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headset question

• 28-01-2007 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Is the headset sound activated or do you have to hold a button? I plugged it into the controller while playing FN3 on Live earlier, but I have no idea if my opponent could hear me. The button is switched to the mic icon, and I heard a bit of static noise every minute obviously from my opponents end.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Can we presume you have never used the headset before ?

The usual method is :

Headset on your head.
    Switch on the headset socket on the controller end to the right.
    Talk.

There is the possibility that :

1.) your headset is borked
    2.) your in a laggy game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

If the dial and button are both pushed to the right with no result, check your personal settings in the guide menu and select "Voice". There, you'll see volume, output methods and mute.

Sometimes, it happens that the headset just won't want to work, so just take out the controller and headset then insert again until you hear a bizt sound in your ear that tells the sound output is fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I have the same problem , I cant hear them only some times, I have selected the option play through tv and Headset but even when I do hear them its very low, any ideas what the problems is head set?

Advertisement