Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chicago blues band wanted

• 28-01-2007 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi everybody,
    my name is Salvatore, I'm from Italy and I'm 33. I've been in Dublin last november with the Blues Bank, my ex band from Italy and we've been playied at the JJ Smyths and the Blue Note. I was planning more gigs but unfortunately the band has splitted up, so I'm back to Dublin for good and I'm ready to create a new band to gig all around Ireland. I've already contacts to gig in Dublin, I just need the right musicians to start. I'm looking for a singer and a guitarist only or a complete band with bass and drums. To have an idea of the kind of blues I'm interested in, go on the website

www.myspace.com/salvoblues

Hope to hear asap from you...
    you can also contact me directly to this e-mail
    yafrancy@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

excellent tracks man... Very good indeed.

What do you play yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭icon

Hey Salvo, I've PM'd you! Ciao!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Starcatspider

Hi Salvatore,

I play lead guitar and can sing around 20 songs of the type you are into. I,ve 20 years gigging experience in blues and rock , used to play lead guitar with Don Baker Band for several years so would have no problem getting your stuff off quickly. Coincidently I am meeting with a bassist and drummer on Wed. night for a jam with a view to getting something started...it might suit you to have a ready made band of good experienced players ready to go. Let me know what you think....you might like to come along on Wed for a blow ? You can contact me at gerrymcgill@eircom.net or on mobile at 0872530295

Gerry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Salvoblues

I play piano keyboards, sorry to don't have mentioned this :)))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

sounds good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement