Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless - short contract

Options
  • 28-01-2007 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I realize the info I require might be in another post here, but I don't have time to go through them all. Anyone know of a broadband provider that doesn't require line rental and doesn't require a 12 month contract, as I might be moving out of my current place within the next six months.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

I think Irish Broadband is the only provider offering a month-to-month 'contract'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

It really pains me to say it but I had the pleasure of using ripwave for the past two days in my mothers house. It actually worked quite well.

She only does browsing and email and it was fast enough for me. I also tried some VNC and was useable. Ping times were 100 to 200ms so obviously no good for gaming but maybe for low bitrate VoIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Digiweb Metro packages, except Metro Lite are 6 month contracts

Advertisement