Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hole in One

• 28-01-2007 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭

Got an ace yesterday, just wondered if if there is a a website you can register this achievement?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Not so sure but well done, I'm sure you were delighted when it happened.

I'm still waiting for my first one :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭tamloc

Thx. As u can imagine I was delighted, but it's a pure and utter fluke if im honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Well I'd say most if not all are to be truthful but it's still a great thing to tell your mates.

On another note did you get the drinks in afterwards? ;)

Brandys all round! I think it was the busiest day in the clubhouse for ages. News travels fast.Looks like lots of Over-time this week!
    I think one of the newspapers recognize this feat, if anyone could tell me which 1, I would appreciate it. Thx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Only ever got one on a pitch and putt course!
    Was Delighted!

Well done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭GreenHorn

You can send your card into the Sunday Tribune as far as I know. Needs to be all official and above board and signed etc... They give you a 'Hole in One' pack I think - pitch-repairer, sleeve of balls etc...

Out of interest, care to share with us the course, hole, distance, club, conditions etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Congratulations!!! :D

Some people wait their whole life for moments like that!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

well done and congrats.....

hope it didnt cost ya too many euros :):):)

Thanks everyone. Very kind

Advertisement