Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodbath

• 28-01-2007 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Everyone who likes death or brutal metal should check out Bloodbath, they are incredible. Great riffs, great solos, great vocals;) . Very good band.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

i like resurrection through carnage more than nightmares made flesh, mikael akerfeldt's vocals were better IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

Tatgrens vocals are not to be scoffed tho, i love Nightmares Made Flesh. had Eaten stuck in my head for about a week. awesome band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

They're both fantastic albums, and the Breeding Death EP is amazing too. I'd recommend them to anyone interested in this area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Got the first album when it came out. Great stuff. I don't like Peter's vocals though, so I didn't bother with the second album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

You should give it a spin Karl, Peter did a top job on NMF. Close to Mikael's growls and probably greater range too. I find it hard to choose between the two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Excellent band, very funky, as for the best singer I'd probably prefare Mikael, but their both very good and I definately wouldnt put Tagtgren down for his vocal work especially with songs like Cancer of the Soul, Eaten, and Outnumbering the Day, he cant really be faulted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I much prefer Breeding Death to Resurrection Through Carnage. I think it has more groove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

Pugsley wrote:
    Excellent band, very funky, as for the best singer I'd probably prefare Mikael, but their both very good and I definately wouldnt put Tagtgren down for his vocal work especially with songs like Cancer of the Soul, Eaten, and Outnumbering the Day, he cant really be faulted.
    Eaten FTW

Advertisement