Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is there this 360 deal goin on in gamestop??

• 28-01-2007 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

my friend was telling my about a deal in gamestop were u trade ina console (psp prolly in my case) n 4 games for a core 360 cud anyone confirm for me he wasnt to sure of himself i rele dont have time to go check it out either

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

As far as I know it has to be a Normal Xbox and 4 Xbox games.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

but is it like a straight trade no money involed? if its an xbox thats a gd deal i have one lying around which i tought was kinda worthless at this point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Last I saw it was trade in a console + 4 games and get the premium 360 for €299

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

bah, was thinkin about buyin a 2nd hand one and 4 cheapo games til i saw the €299 part! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Sorry for hijacking the thread, but does anyone know where to get a cheap xbox and a few games? doesn't matter if it's second hand, just needs to be really cheap....if anyone has an old one they want to get rid of pm me....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,752 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

JoseJones wrote:
    Sorry for hijacking the thread, but does anyone know where to get a cheap xbox and a few games? doesn't matter if it's second hand, just needs to be really cheap....if anyone has an old one they want to get rid of pm me....

Argos had a deal going recently for an original XBox plus four games for 80 euro or so, but pretty sure its over now.
    Smyths I know are selling new ones for 70-80 euro.
    Pop into any good retail outlets for decent second hand offers though. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Argos had a deal going recently for an original XBox plus four games for 80 euro or so, but pretty sure its over now.
    Smyths I know are selling new ones for 70-80 euro.
    Pop into any good retail outlets for decent second hand offers though. :)

Smyths had a deal going on recently. I think you get an original XBox and some games for €89.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

He's looking to trade in his old xbox/psp for a 360, not buy a new one. Best thing to do is just ring one of the shops and ask them what trade in deals they have

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

GStormcrow wrote:
    He's looking to trade in his old xbox/psp for a 360, not buy a new one. Best thing to do is just ring one of the shops and ask them what trade in deals they have
    i think those replies were aimed at the guy who IS trying to get his hands on a cheap original box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye, which is still quite a good idea, since u can softmod it and get XBMC, then buy a HD cable off ebay. i have XBMC but no HD cable....waitin til i get a HD Telly first! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

ewww it is console + 4games n get premium for 300 like sumone posted up a bit thats a kinda crappy deal to be honest ur only gettin a 100 off id be much better off trying to sell it(psp) with a crapload of games for 200-250 id nearly have enough for a 360 then:D or better yet find sumone to swap if i was real lucky:P

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

So what's the deal so. You get 100 off a premium if you trade in an old xbox + 4 games at Gamestop?

Do you know if you can get 100 off a core for the same deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Sorry for posting twice but would like to know if this deal does exist. Would like to get another premium and i have an old xbox and about 8 games sitting in the gaf gathering dust.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rockshandy

JoseJones wrote:

Gamestop have a second hand xbox with two games for €60!!!

Advertisement