Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need good mechanic recommendation - Northside

Options
  • 28-01-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi frequent reader here but first time poster

I have a 99 Ford Fiesta and its in bad need of a service. I used to have the luck of having all my services done by work but have left there and just don't know anyone. There is a Ford Dealer near me but my brother says their price is extortionate.

Anyone trustworthy, reliable and reasonable on the Northside?

Thanks a mil in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I know an excellent garage in Dublin 7 that do good honest work and are very reasonably priced. PM me if you want more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

Hi frequent reader here but first time poster

I have a 99 Ford Fiesta and its in bad need of a service. I used to have the luck of having all my services done by work but have left there and just don't know anyone. There is a Ford Dealer near me but my brother says their price is extortionate.

Anyone trustworthy, reliable and reasonable on the Northside?

Thanks a mil in advance

Try 'Baldoyle Auto Centre'
    unit 138 baldoyle ind estate.
    ph-01-8321045
    they service all makes of cars & they do a great job too.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

crosstownk wrote:
    I know an excellent garage in Dublin 7 that do good honest work and are very reasonably priced. PM me if you want more info.

My car is in there today. They better be good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Just picked her up there at lunchtime. Happy out.

Thanks CrosstownK.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Your welcome - glad to hear all is sorted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement