Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddypower Question

Options
  • 29-01-2007 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭

have any of ye ad a bet online and paddypower said that it lost. I backed david villa to score first and i checked all the sites i could (livescore, skysports, lfp, valencia official site) and they said that he was the scorer. I didnt see the match so was it a dodgy goal?

but my main question is: has anyone had an online bet that won and not been paid out & how did e resove the problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭wba88

no not yet anyway, search for the goal on youtube, might not be up yet but worth a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Can't say I've had anything like that happen to me.

I don't know the specifics of the match you mentioned but even looking at Paddy's own results page they list D Villa as the first goalscorer.

If you're sure you picked him as the first goalscorer and it's still showing up as a loss I'd recommend contacting them to see what the story is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I habe had a few bets that have been resolved incorrectly at first, but usually they have sorted it themselves and fixed the problem. If they havent paid out by tomorrow ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

phew, they fixed it themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Look out for their rules of settlement on particular markets. Afaik we use the opta index as the basis for most of the non-regular markets i.e. goal minutes, corners, offsides etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement