Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinister Pete Makes the Hot Press readers Poll

Options
  • 29-01-2007 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Sinister Pete, presenter of Phantom 105.2's 'Pure Morning' breakfast show has been voted #9 in the Favourite DJ category of the Hot Press Readers Poll. Pete was one of just two 'local radio' presenters who made the cut. The poll is available in the current edition of Hot Press magazine.

Pure Morning is the breakfast show with the most music in Dublin and is on the air 7-10am Monday-Friday on Phantom 105.2 or online at www.phantom.ie

Extra toast for you tomorrow Sinister!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Give him some butter too!

Well done Pete!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

Who ray! Tis just the beginning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

congrats sinister!!

I listen to it every morning going to school, really livens me up and the last song you play before i turn it off is normally stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Advertisement