Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub function room, central dublin?

Options
  • 29-01-2007 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi
    I am looking for a a function room in central dublin for this friday, any ideas? free if possible
    thanks
    james

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I know the student societies here in college use Doyles or Kennedy's all the time. I have no idea what if anything they pay but being students it is probably very little.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

You are leaving it pretty late. Most good places will be booked by now. Things to take into consideration is the size of the crowd and what facilities you want. Check out some of the smaller hotels to see what they've got. There are also some private clubs, like the Teachers' Club on Parnell Square, that rent rooms. Try the Golden Pages. Some pubs have back rooms or upper rooms that they rent out too. Failing all that, just go for a quiet pub.

Advertisement