Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just saying hello (Introduction)

Options
  • 29-01-2007 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am from Germany, 30 years old, living in Ireland for just 8 years now and have recently joined the UCD rifle club as a staff member.

I am interested in .22 shooting and hunting, collecting medals and decorations, researching family history (particularly during WWI and WWII), literature, hiking etc.

I live in the North Wicklow area and would also be interested in meeting up with other people in that area who have an interest in shooting. I seldom have time on a weekend but I can usually arrange to meet somewhere in County Wicklow, preferably North Wicklow.

Hopefully, I can gain more insight into shooting in Ireland by using this forum and hope you can help me with any questions I might have regarding rifles, pistols, etc.

Thanks and all the best,

Preusse :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Welcome aboard Preusse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭Leupold

Hello and welcome Preusse. Why not go up to the East Coast Shooting Club , based in Roundwood on a Sunday morning and meet other people who share your interests? http://www.eastcoastshootingclub.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Thanks Double Barrel & Leupold,

yes, I heard about the East Coast Shooting Club from Dave C. last Wednesday at UCD Rifle Club. I would be very interested. I just have to find my way there. I probably won't be able this weekend as I am attending a Range Officers Course at UCD but I will definitely be out there to have a look.

Best,
    Preusse :)

Advertisement