Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant view the S&S forum

Options
  • 29-01-2007 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I cant seem to view the Sex and sexuality forum. Im not aware of any bootings and my subscription is paid up as far as I know. Would anyone know the story?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You're not listed as a subscriber, and I don't have access to any more information than a tick box which tells me whether you are or not.

Can you check your UserCP just to confirm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

My Credit card details show I paid a monthly sub to boards on the 22nd of the month. Weird.

Where in User CP can I confirm whether or not Im a subscriber?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Weird alright. You should be able to see it under "Paid Subscriptions". We'll have to wait for an admin to look further into this...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Paypal is down at the moment so I cannot check out records but we did have some problems last week with accounts being paid but not updating on vbulletin. I have resaved your account and you are showing correctly as a subscriber now.

If you still have any problems, let me know.

V.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

That did it, Im a citizen again. :)

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement