Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta showing NASN games

Options
  • 29-01-2007 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I was switching around channels late Saturday night and saw NASN coverage of the Syracuse v.s. Lousiville match. Noone playing in that game that I was that interested in watching to be honest, although Devendorf is pretty good at times.

The game after, which I only watched a little of featured Oden. I have to say, some of his touches around the basket (even with that dodgy hand of his) were pretty delightful watching someone of his size. Seeing him knock down free throws with his left hand (I think the presenters were saying he was 66% with his bad - left - hand) cause his right still isn't movable enough yet was pretty cool for a big guy. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/player/profile?playerId=31545

I didn't see what all the fuss was about until I watched him on Saturday and I'm going to try and see if I can get a look in at Kevin Durant as well (playing for Texas Longhorns) sometime soon.

Have to say it's great seeing Setanta feed some of this, even if it is late at night. And looking at the schedules Texas Longhorns are showing next week (Monday night / Tue morning 6th) in a Texas v.s. Texas A&M match which could be a great watch.

http://ie.setanta.com/portal/systemcontent/tvschedule?open&channel=setantasportsie&dateadjust=8&

Phil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah the Setanta channel switches over each night to NASN. Mostly I've seen NHL on it but have caught stuff like arena football on it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Been a good few on of late, should be good for March Madness coming up soon.

Advertisement