Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoothing out a driveway curb?

Options
  • 29-01-2007 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

The curb on my driveway is wrecking my suspension, has any one any ideas on the easiest way of smoothing it out?

LK

See attached pictues...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

As a temp solution get a plan of wood (2 x 4) should do it..
    If its a new house you should get the builder back to fix it.
    Long term you might also check if its your problem or the local councils...

Other than that get yourself some cement and make a small ramp...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

As a temp solution get a plank of wood (2 x 4 should do it) and lay it along the bump, then you have 2 much smaller bumps
    If its a new house you should get the builder back to fix it.
    Long term you might also check if its your problem or the local councils...

Other than that get yourself some cement and make a small ramp...

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭tacklemore

The builder of my g/fs house has been an absolute disaster. The kerb outside the house still hasn't been dropped to allow easy access. What I did, to save my suspension when I stayed there, was to throw some gravel down, to ramp up to the kerb. It stayed put for about 6 months, but I'll have to throw another shovel down one of these days. Its a temporary solution while we wait for the builder to get his ass in gear and drop the kerb.

Advertisement