Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playlist 22/01/07

• 29-01-2007 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

www.xfmdublin.com

1. James Brown “Get On The Good Foot”
    2. The National Trust “It’s Just Cruel”
    3. Angela Desveaux “Bury Me Deeper”
    4. Iron&Wine And Calexico “He Lays In The Reins”
    5. The Mountain Goats “No Children”
    6. Tortoise “Madison Area”
    7. 65DaysOfStatic “Retreat! Retreat!” – Play Crawdaddy on Wednesday 7th February. www.65daysofstatic.com www.monotremerecords.com
    8. God Is An Astronaut “A Deafening Distance”
    9. And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead “Clair De Lune” – Play The Temple Bar Music Centre on Tuesday 13th February.
    10. Aereogramme “Living Backwards” – Album “My Heart Has A Wish That You Would Not Go” out now on Chemikal Underground. www.aereogramme.co.uk www.chemikal.co.uk
    11. Aereogramme “Barriers” – single out now Chemikal Underground. www.aereogramme.co.uk www.chemikal.co.uk
    12. Lauren Guillery “In A Medley” – from the “Listen!” EP. www.laurenguillery.com
    13. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang “I’m In Love With You”
    14. Lupen Crook “Shake Baby Shake”
    15. Turbonegro “Death From Above”
    16. Clinic “Children Of Kellogg”
    17. Cat On Form “Action Happening”
    18. Field Music “Working To Work” – Play Whelan’s on Friday 25th February. “Tones Of Town” album out now on Memphis Industries. www.field-music.co.uk www.memphis-industries.com
    19. Malcolm Middleton “A Brighter Beat” – Supports Badly Drawn Boy in The Olympia on Sunday 11th February 2007. Single out now on www.fulltimehobby.co.uk

You will have been able to catch a random repeat of this show at www.xfmdublin.com until the next live program on Monday 7ish-9ish pm GMT…which is tonight! More of the above and others later then.

Listen to Xfm online, launch radio at: http://www.xfmdublin.com. Thanks.

Advertisement