Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Polish Police are the Daddies

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Somehow id say he would have gotten hell of a lot more if there were no cameras around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Maybe thats why theres so many Polish drivers over here, they must think anything goes here with the lack of police enforcement !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Pah, I was expecting him to get a good beating or something. Nothing great there.

Would have been a different story if it was a 2.7 biturbo S4 instead of a tractor. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yeah they didn't do a whole lot :rolleyes:

simple car chase, runaway driver acts the maggot, tries to out -run the cops and wait for it - loses :)

i was expecting the cops to ram him off the road or blow out his tryes :cool:

only good part was when the cops just pulled over onto the footpath and watched whilst the runaway tried to weave his way through traffic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I thought I heard the Polish equivalent of "Are you the driver of this Vehehehicle?"...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

I thought I heard the Polish equivalent of "Are you the driver of this Vehehehicle?"...

...no, i am merely controlling the pedals, gears and steering !

Im sure you meant 'are you the OWNER of this vehehicle' :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 stuku

that was more like "Get the F**K out of the car!"

BTW, what u say about poles wirkin in gardai now...:D

Advertisement