Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Software based keyboard problem

• 29-01-2007 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey I'm usually able to sort these things myself but this has me baffled...

I reinstalled windows and now the @ key functions as the " key and vice versa.

I tried changing the default language etc. with no success.

It's probably something really simple.

Hope someone can help,

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Its under Start->Control Panel->Regional and Language Options->Languages->Details. Is English-Ireland set as the default there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dafresh

Yes Ruu it was which is what was confusing me but I dug a little deeper and found that English-US and English-Ireland were both set as input languages with a keyboard shortcut to switch between so I deleted English-US

and Problem Solved!

Thanks for your input and fast response.

Advertisement