Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some advice please....

• 29-01-2007 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just looking for some advice here been seeing a guy for couple of months now (nothing serious) but the spark seems to have disappeared already.

Couple of weeks ago we had a pregnancy scare and I think this has something to do with the way im feeling because I havent slept with him since, but i just feel like im not attracted to him sometimes, personality wise were a match made in heaven and we get on fine.

Now I don't know if i should break up with him and move on but it would kill me to hurt him because he is so nice, any advice wud be appreciated thanks!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Just looking for some advice here been seeing a guy for couple of months now (nothing serious) but the spark seems to have disappeared already.
    It would seem that you have answered your own question?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Tell him about it. Simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

Honesty really is the only way. I know it'll probably hurt him, but being lied to would be far worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

been seeing a guy for couple of months now

Then why on earth are you giving the matter so much thought? The sparks gone, he doesnt flick your switch anymore, so move on. Simple. Stop complicating things.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Kell wrote:
    Then why on earth are you giving the matter so much thought? The sparks gone, he doesnt flick your switch anymore, so move on. Simple. Stop complicating things.

K-

In a nutshell. You're seeing each other as friends anyway so why not make it official and break up with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

the spark seems to have disappeared already.

im not attracted to him sometimes, personality wise were a match made in heaven

you've said it yourself; better as friends.
    Now I don't know if i should break up with him and move on but it would kill me to hurt him because he is so nice, any advice wud be appreciated thanks!!

of course you wouldn't want to upset him, but the longer you let it drag, the harder it will be to say. just say it, as best you can, reinforcing the fact that you feel like you're acting as friends, and perhaps that's what it should be. good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kaalgat

Petey2006 wrote:
    Honesty really is the only way. I know it'll probably hurt him, but being lied to would be far worse.

I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Get on with your life and let him get on with his with someone else also. Be honest.

Advertisement